CES is one of the earliest Spanish journals focused on the study of cooperative societies as well as other types of business organisations which are part of the social economy.
- Prof. Dr. Anxo Tato Plaza, Professor of Commercial Law, University of Vigo
- Prof. Dr. Deolinda María Aparicio Meira, Associated Professor, Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administração do Porto (ISCAP/IPP)
- Prof. Dr. Maria Elisabete Gomes Ramos, Assistant Professor of Commercial Law, University of Coimbra
- Prof. Dr. Tiago Pimenta Fernandes, Assistant Professor. Universidade Portucalense
- Prof. Dr. Francisco José Torres Pérez, Senior Lecturer in Commercial Law, University of Vigo
- Prof. Dr. Manuel José Vázquez Pena, Senior Lecturer in Commercial Law, University of Coruña
If you want to take part in our journal, you can request information to the email email@example.com.