The Faculty offers subjects taught in English both in the Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the Bachelor’s Degree in Labour Relations and Human Resources, within the Linguistic Internationalisation Programme of the University of Vigo.
The subjects taught in English in the year 2020/2021 are the following:
Teaching staff from the faculty, duly accredited to teach in English, will impart in a practical and a theoretical group. The development of the classes, the materials and the evaluation tests will completely developed in English.
The timetables of these groups can be consulted in the faculty official timetables calendar.
It is not necessary to hold an official accreditation to enrol in these subjects, but it is recommended to have at least a B1 or equivalent level.
In addition to this, the Linguistic Internationalisation Programme of the University of Vigo offers the following recognitions to motivate the participation of students in these programmes:
- A partial subsidy in the fees of the first accreditation MCERL test in the Language Centre of the University de Vigo.
- Priority in the international students’ mobility calls when more than one student hold the same rating after applying the corresponding scale.
- Priority in the participation in joint international degrees programmes.
- Recognition of the received bilingual teaching in the academic record and/or in the diploma supplement.
- Support actions for the linguistic training of students, like courses abroad, or specific courses on learning methodologies and of foreign languages in the field of their degrees.